How We Work
All of De Goede's services play a big part in our industry, with leading bookkeepers and accountants in Nelspruit.
- EMP101e – Application for Registration PAYE SDL UIF
- UIF Submissions
- Workmans Compensation
- Monthly EMP201 submissions
- Registration of Employees for Income Tax Purposes
- PAYE Employer Reconciliation
- IRP5 certificates
- e@syFile™ Employer
- Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Letter of Good Standing
- VAT Supporting Data/Refunds/Audits
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT101 – Application for Registration for Value Added Tax
Tax consulting and advice are not always easily available in South Africa.
The South African Revenue Service may not be accessible on specific tax questions, professional law and accounting firms are expensive in providing tax consulting advice and otherwise, the overall quality and speed of responses to your tax questions may not be as good as you may hope.
Tax academics know the law but often have difficulty in giving practical tax advice and they often do not have much tax compliance professional experience.
- Expatriate tax
- Tax on property
- Contract workers employees’ tax
- Advanced tax rulings
- Capital gains tax
- Estate tax planning
- The complex offshore structural planning
- Anti-avoidance provisions
- South African Revenue Service voluntary disclosures
- Share incentive planning
- Employee compensation methodology and planning
- Employee tax
- Personal tax planning
- Compliance services
Our team members are expected to gain an understanding of the clients’ core business and industry. They keep themselves abreast of changes within these industries, and can thus provide a comprehensive and flexible service.
- Health & Safety
- Applicant screening to specific needs of the clients
- Payroll Administration
- We will process your clock cards, payslips and provide you with a full report on a monthly basis
- Temporary Employment Services
- Human Resources